St Mary's Catholic School Inglewood is a community of learners, inspiring all to be people of light, in the footsteps of the Presentation Sisters.
- Vision Statement
- Model and teach the message of Jesus in our relationships with each other, our God and our world.
- Build and value collaborative partnerships with students, staff, parents, Parish and wider community.
- Create a positive and stimulating environment in which each person can academically, spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially reach their full potential.
- To foster a love of learning in a safe and respectful environment.
At St Mary's we endeavour to educate graduates to:
- Embrace the love of God and His presence in their daily lives.
- Be respectful and accepting of all.
- Be kind and compassionate community members.
- Develop and sustain positive, loving relationships.
- Be leaders of action, promoting peace and justice in the world.
- Develop a positive work ethic to achieve their aspirations and dreams for the future.
- Display perseverance when faced with challenges in life.
- Be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Be an innovative, responsible and inquisitive learner, inspired by a love of learning.
- Have sound knowledge of literacy and numeracy skills.
Our students will always be at the heart of everything we do at St Mary's.
It is a priority at St Mary's Catholic School that parents, teachers, students and the wider community work in partnership to provide a supportive and enriching learning environment.
Our Strategic Plan is a reflection of our consultation and engagement with our school community.